- King Oak Horse Trial May 7 & 8 times posted.
- King Oak Horse Trial May 7 & 8 entry status updated.
- Officials King Oak Spring Horse Trial, Saturday, May 7 and Sunday, May 8, 2016:
President Ground Jury: Margaret Hutchison, NY
Dressage Judge: Lori Barnard, VT
Dressage Judge: Ann Marie Gregoire, MA
Stadium Judge: Andi Hengen MA
TD: Mary Hutchins, VT
- King Oak Horse Trial May 7 & 8 is still accepting entries in all division until Tuesday, April 26. But withdrawals must have been
received by closing date, April 19, to receive a refund.
- King Oak Farm needs fence judge volunteers for our Spring Horse Trail, Saturday, May 7 and Sunday, May 8. If you can help, please
contact Judy at jazkof@Hotmail.com.
- A sure sign of Spring! Opening Day for King Oak Farm's Spring Horse Trail (May 7 and 8) is March 22, 2016
In honor of the event's theme "Eventing ... It's What We Do," King Oak will be offering cash prizes at each level: Preliminary,
Training, Novice and Beginner Novice! The cash being offered follows King Oak's tag line, "3 phases, 2 days, 1 event", offering $300 to the
winner, $200 for second and $100 for 3rd place in all levels.
Also, as an incentive to enter early, the regular entry fee of $225 will be reduced if you enter March 22 to April 1. Complete, paid entries
will be only $175 (plus USEA fee).
Don't miss this great event - entry early!!
- KOF is not doing a recognized show for Dressage Days this year, but instead is planning on combining a clinic on Sat. with a
schooling show on Sunday at the Farm in July. Details coming soon.